BOOK WEEK AT GREYSTONE LIBRARY
19 to 25 October
This year’s theme is Stories and Storytelling; focusing on stories that matter to each one of us and encouraging everyone to share stories from books that matter to them. We’re asking people of all ages to pledge 15 minutes to read during the week.
We are very aware of the changing environment due to the current Covid-19 pandemic; but we would appreciate your support if you can call in and visit us.
Or to join in, why not take a selfie with a book that relates to the theme, or make a short video clip, then upload the photo/video to social media.
- During #BookWeekNI my #Take15 is ……
- #BookweekNI – I have recently read and recommend ………….
- #BookweekNI – My favourite children’s book is……
- #BookweekNI – The books that make things brighter for me is ……
- #BookweekNI – My favourite book from another time/place/culture …….
- #BookweekNI – My favourite inspirational tale ….…
- #BookweekNI - The best books adapted from screen, stage and radio ….
Remember to tag Libraries NI and BBC Northern Ireland using
- @LibrariesNI and @BBCnireland on Twitter
- @LibrariesNorthernIreland and @BBCNI on Facebook
- @librariesni and @bbcni on Instagram
Don’t forget to tag in the authors, you might get a retweet and/or a like!